Events & Workshops
GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
Omaha Small Business Network
2205 N. 24th Street
This information-packed workshop will help you determine if government contracting is right for your business. You will learn how to take advantage of FREE consulting services.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to become a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) client and utilize our free consulting services
- What government agencies are buying your company’s goods and services
- Where you can find government bidding opportunities and how to respond to them
- How to read a solicitation bid and proposal requirements
- How to respond as a prime or subcontractor
- How to customize your Capability Letter to market your business.
FREE. Registration is required before day of workshop.
Call 402-554-6252 or register online:
Roger Johnson, procurement technical assistance consultant